
Of course, with a new baby comes new routines, less sleep, and a little sibling jealousy. Elizabeth loves to give Alexander kisses and hugs and will gladly help out by fetching a diaper or pacifier. However, she has started throwing huge fits whenever Mom or Dad gives Alexander too much attention. She has even started telling me, "Baby, bye-bye. Baby, bye-bye...?" At Alexander's doctors appointment she chimed in right on cue when Dr. Olson asked about sibling rivalry with a huge tantrum.
Otherwise, Alexander is fitting in wonderfully at our place. So far I've managed to stay sane (okay, I know it's only been a week so keep me in your prayers for the next couple weeks :). Alexander sleeps fairly good at night and only throws a few fits during the day. Each day his dimple gets bigger and we all fall in love with him all over again!
2 comments:
He is so adorable as you already know!!!!! Elizabeth will get used to him in time! At least she gives me kisses and helps out! Thats always a good sign!! Can't wait to see you...just over a week now!!! Miss you and love you lots!! -Sarah
I'm sure you've been getting this a lot...but he is so precious. I can't wait to see him, and get some advice on being a mom of two. Sounds like you're doing a great job!
Post a Comment