

We were thrilled to have Sarah visit us for a few days! Both of the kids love her and she just might be as good at multi-tasking as me! :) We definitely put her to the test. (A certain stair incident comes to mind... )
While she was here we took a trip to Sioux City which was a ton of fun. Elizabeth behaved better than she ever has and Alexander hardly made a peep. Thanks for visiting Sarah!
1 comment:
Thanks for having me! I had a blast!! I just wish I could come over that way more often!!! You definately have the cutest kids ever!! I will NEVER forget the "stair incident!" I'm just glad I was standing there! I love shopping with you..even though it can be a very long day!! Won't change it for anything else in the world!! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!! -Sarah
Post a Comment