Waking up at an ungodly hour, grabbing our detailed lists and ads, and standing outside shivering has become a tradition for Sharon and I. Yes, we join with the "crazies" the day after Thanksgiving (I don't personally call myself a "crazy"!) The tradition is more for the memories and fun than for good deals. Every year we come home with hilarious stories of people and "events" we witnessed amidst the craziness. This year, Shirley joined us. The shopping in Bozeman was less cut-throat than Rapid and also more expensive. Despite, we made the most of it!
Couples good memories from this year:
Doing yoga at 4am with the two single, 50-year old train conductors from North Dakota outside Best Buy.
Sharon offered me a make-over with mineral bronzer (pictured above) ... and poof... I guess it came out too fast.
NOT losing any credit cards!
Coming home with an entire car full of Christmas gifts after I promised Andrew I wouldn't do any Christmas shopping (we drove the Prius to MT...).
Sharon hobbling around Kohl's (below) trying to figure out the question of the day... WHICH SHOES LOOK GOOD WITH MY SKINNY JEANS?!
Trying on random dressing room finds. (even if they're 5 sizes too big!)
Plans for next year are already in the making!
No comments:
Post a Comment