Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Blogging issues...

Okay, maybe it's not Blogger's problem but I seem to be having issues posting. As in I never do it. So here's April... and I promise to work on May soon.

April 018

Alex has such a determined spirit. Needless to say he's become quite comfortable on his bike.

April 019

We took advantage of the last (and apparently dirtiest) snow of the year. Andrew taught me and the kids how to make a real snowman. But he soon realized his "vision" for the snowman was more work than he'd imagined... HA, we had to use a plank of wood and both roll the second two balls because they were so heavy! The kids were over the snowman before he'd finished the first ball but in true Andrew spirit, he pushed on! :) Creepy face I know... but in my defense, I only had leftover Easter candy to work with!

April 021

April 025

In case you were wondering... he belongs to the "VanOsdol Family."

April 029

April 031

Happy Easter from the kids! Elizabeth and I woke up early for the sunrise service. It was precious because as we were walking up to the service (around the large cross in the yard of the church) Elizabeth goes, "LOOK MOM, it's the cross, like Jesus died on! Become He loves us." Later we had Jenn over for lunch and of course an egg hunt. They had so much fun searching for Easter eggs!

April 042

Once he discovered the jelly beans inside the eggs he was out of the hunt!

April 032

Can you see the excitement?!

April 044

April 057

Hi. My name is Christine and my children clean their toes. Sometimes five times a day... Now if only they would wash their hands afterwards! :S

April 060

Play date with some great friends. After homemade pizza and lots of fun in the jump house and on the swing set, we made butterfly magnets. I am super excited for this summer because a few of my friends and I have decided to have Field Trip Fridays. Once a week we will take turns organizing a fun play date for the kids (but mostly for us!! :)).

April 065

April 064

No comments: