Wow! I can still hardly believe we survived medical school and are on to the next season in our life. I am so proud of Andrew for all his hard work, dedication, and drive. He not only spent long hours studying and working during med school but managed to be an amazing husband and wonderful father!
For graduation, Andrews family drove out for the hooding ceremony Friday night and then graduation on Saturday. My brother also graduated this weekend with his BS in Business so my entire family also joined us for the weekend. (I think after Africa, I was a little over picture taking so I apologize these pictures aren’t better!)
So proud of my husband!
It was wonderful to have so much of our family make it for the big day. My Grandma came out from Rapid and my Aunt Barb drove down from Brookings. Also, Andrew’s Grandma Horn drove up from Iowa. We are so thankful for an amazing family!
No comments:
Post a Comment