Monday, August 23, 2010

Lets freeze this week…

After a month of anticipation, I finally met my niece Addyson Louise! I realize I come at this with a biased opinion but let me tell you this girl is adorable! And seeing my sister as a mom just makes my heart swell, a natural. We might be complete opposites but I don’t know what I would do with out this chica!
Summer 10 013
Summer 10 028
Summer 10 003
Summer 10 002
Summer 10 016Summer 10 018
Sadly, the family photos didn’t turn out that great and I’m not very good at editing…
076
100
IMG_8105
      
Andrew goes, “How come you and I look ridiculous in this photo?” I had to laugh because I was thinking the same thing!
IMG_8111

Can’t you two just both move to Wisconsin so I can hang out with you every day??
IMG_8132

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awww I LOVE YOU!