You know, I looked through every single photo and didn't see a single one with her favorite great-aunt or any of her animals!!! What's up with that????? I bet the kid doesn't even like ponies huh?
I am so glad you sent me this link again. I had jsut about forgotten it was here. Elizabeth is gettin so big. And she is just beautiful. I would love to hear from you. I haven't been the best cousin about keeping in touch. Love you Crystal
3 comments:
That is so cute!! They look like they are having so much fun!! Love~ Aunty Sarah
You know, I looked through every single photo and didn't see a single one with her favorite great-aunt or any of her animals!!!
What's up with that????? I bet the kid doesn't even like ponies huh?
I am so glad you sent me this link again. I had jsut about forgotten it was here. Elizabeth is gettin so big. And she is just beautiful. I would love to hear from you. I haven't been the best cousin about keeping in touch.
Love you
Crystal
Post a Comment