Friday, October 27, 2006

More Texas!




Sarah treated me to my first professional pedicure. It ended up being quite the ordeal since she took me to a crazy Korean lady who butchered my feet! (Honest, look at the picture, she put her entire body into it! Haha) We also decided to pierce our noses together...but...Sarah chickened out! Okay, she actually couldn't get it done because of her job...who would've thought Harley Davidson would ban piercings?! I was excited to get my nose piereced again! We also went to the July 4th Fireworks Show at Ft. Hood. Most memorable to me was eating at practically every restaurant in Killeen - neither of us wanted to cook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember we actually didn't get to see the fireworks on post because of the storm! I still had fun! Sorry about your feet again..if it makes you feel better I haven't been back since! haha! I still can't believe you got your nose re-pierced...what was that guys name again...spanky? haha! Thanks for coming to visit! Love you! ~Sarah