Sharon, Raedon, and Baby Talon came back to Vermillion with us for a week. Their help was greatly appreciated and we had a really good time! We went shopping in Sioux Falls and then in Sioux City. I hit up the bargain rack at a used children's store and was able to fill our little one's closet (...which was empty before our shopping trips and the help of a ton of generous people). The rest of the week was taken up with doctor's appointments and finally getting our apartment organized and settled.
Elizabeth loves her cousins and actually does really well with little Talon. (Big sigh of relief on my part because I'm thinking the baby transition could be a bumpy ride...) We were sad to see Sharon and the boys leave but also anxious for their next visit this fall!
1 comment:
She looks so good and happy with Talon!! Glad that she did ok with him!!! Love the big smile in the last picture with Raedon! That is so sweet!! Wish I could have been there to help but I'm happy that Sharon was there for you! Makes your life a little bit easier!! Miss ya tons! -Sarah
Post a Comment