
YEAH! It's been two weeks and we've only had a handful of accidents. Way to go Elizabeth! She's so funny but stubborn. At first, I was not allowed to be in the room and she still has issues with me telling or even asking her to go to the bathroom... She loves her diapers more than underwear but I'm thinking with time she'll forget it was any other way! YEAH!
(To explain this picture - Elizabeth decided one morning that in order to sit on her potty she had to take off all of her clothes ... well she got cold so she got up and wrapped a blanket around herself... oh, to say motherhood is an adventure is an understatement with this child!)
1 comment:
YEAH!!!!! Good job Elizabeth!! (I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays this way!!) I have never seen anything like this....she is very smart though! It was cold..so grab a blanket! Good thinking!! haha!! -Sarah
Post a Comment