

We had a few nice days these past couple weeks so the kids and I ventured outdoors for some much needed fresh air! Elizabeth loves to go on walks. This day we walked to "Dad's school" to visit Andrew and to show Elizabeth where Dad spends his days.



This is a picture of Elizabeth's white board. Notice the two "stick figures" in pink and blue. Isn't it adorable how she draws Mom and Dad?


Look closely at this picture and you will see Casey-Tom in Elizabeth's stroller. Casey-Tom was my favorite doll as a child and somehow he was brought back from Rapid to Vermillion. It's fun to watch her play with a doll that I have so many memories with!

1 comment:
You guys always seem to have so much fun! I'm glad that you can be active in your kids lives!! They are growing up so fast it makes me sad!!!! Can't wait for you to come and visit!! Miss you!! -Sarah
Post a Comment