I bought this dress for Elizabeth and when I had her put it on she immediately started spinning and twirling. It's so funny to me that she did this on her own without me telling her what to do. I guess every girl feels like a princess when they have a new dress! After taking this picture, I tried teaching Elizabeth to curtsy but she just kept falling over. We'll have to work on our gracefulness...
I realize I might be a little bias but isn't he adorable? The kids love to play together. (That's a loaded statement because in actuality, Alexander loves to play with his big sister and Elizabeth loves to bully her little brother. As long as they have proper supervision, the two get along great!)
This girl makes me laugh so much!

1 comment:
She sure does look like a princess and so grown up!!! Baby in a rain jacket...hahahahaha she cracks me up!!
Post a Comment