
Elizabeth insisted on wearing her sunglasses while she ate lunch because the sun was too bright and I wouldn't shut the blinds. It was hilarious! 

Elizabeth must have been tired of our dirty floors because she took it upon herself to get out our broom and dust pan to clean the floors. She even moved all the chairs to get underneath the table!


Andrew's been riding his trainer inside on days when outside riding isn't optimal and Elizabeth loves to watch. This day, Andrew propped up her back tires and the two of them "exercised" together! She thought she was hot stuff... Notice her white dress shoes. Whenever Andrew or I exercise at home she runs to put on her shoes to work out with us. For some reason, she always picks out her healed sandals... Maybe Uncle Mike will have to get her into a good pair of tennis shoes...



1 comment:
Looks like you guys are always having so much fun! I'm loving the sunglasses at lunch! You couldn't close the blinds for 10 minutes! haha!! Miss you guys so much! xoxo
Post a Comment