Saturday, October 02, 2010

The best part about moving…

… is having family visit! The kids and I were practically bouncing off the walls with excitement waiting for my brother and parents to arrive for a long Labor Day weekend together. Mom and Dad are such amazing grandparents and the kids absolutely adore every minute with them. Uncle Mike holds a special place in their hearts too and they constantly talk about how great he is. (I might encourage this one a tad too…)

August 2010 101 August 2010 108August 2010 106August 2010 112August 2010 110August 2010 117 August 2010 107

Weekends with my family always go by way too fast! We slept in (well I did, grandma and grandpa were on call), relaxed at home, toured LaCrosse, and just enjoyed being together. Only thing missing was Sarah, Clint, and Addyson!

I feel the need to address the picture above of my extra padding in the front… Baby #3 started to pop out just before everyone came to visit! :) …

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wish we could have been there too!! SUCKS! We miss you guys! Can't wait for baby #3!!!!