Meet Ryker Wran Van Osdol, my newest nephew! So excited for Michael & Heather and Kaley and Oakley! Born just in time for Thanksgiving when we were all meeting up in Wall. Love those baby feet!!
As always, our short trip home went way too fast but it was refreshing and encouraging to spend time with family.
Andrew took a vacation day so we could stick around for Rhianna’s baptism the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Afterwards we met up with my parents and grandma for lunch. Somehow I don’t have a picture of Miss Rhianna in her beautiful dress or of the entire family. Not doing so hot with the pictures lately!
I cant stay away from Omaha and my best friend Allison. Andrew was on call so I loaded the kids up and took off in the Prius. The kids adore her and I cant get enough of our chats and laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment