Sunday, February 13, 2011

Counting down…

…the days until we get to meet our new little girl! You’d think for round #3 I’d understand patience a little better. But, alas no, everyday I hope she’ll decide to show up! Until then, here are a few pictures since Christmas.

I haven’t taken pictures yet, but we handed the Prius off to the Andersons and picked up a minivan! Below is one of the last days I loaded three kids in the back seat of the Prius. Poor Andrew is still grieving over the loss of the Prius… :)
Holidays 2010 162
Although our quick trip to Omaha to buy the above mentioned mini van was probably the most stressful we’ve had in a long time, spending time with these two made the weekend sooo great.
Holidays 2010 166Holidays 2010 167
For the past 6 months, I had the joy of babysitting Claire during the weekdays. I’m already missing not only spending time with Claire everyday but also visiting with her mom in the mornings and night.
Holidays 2010 147
Elizabeth and Alexander are at such fun ages!! Elizabeth is learning to read at school and just today impressed me with some new math skills I had no idea she was working on. Alexander’s teacher again just told me that he is an amazing friend at school and that he is the class problem-solver, always helping the group talk through solutions.
Holidays 2010 175Holidays 2010 172Holidays 2010 164
Also, once a month Elizabeth gets to bring home the sharing bag from school. This last week she had to make a Valentine for the class and answer three questions about love. Here are her responses (I didn't help at all!):

Love looks like… rainbows.
Love feels like… tickles.
Love sounds like… laughter.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: