Andrew offered to take Elizabeth hiking on Memorial Day and took off with Mike, Lee, Michael, and Clay to the top of Harney with Elizabeth in tow. Everyone commented on how perfect she was all day and that she enjoyed the day more than anyone else! I enjoyed the day off by visiting Sharon in Wall with my sister and then stealing her and going shoe shopping! It was nice to have a day with just the girls (minus Elizabeth...okay I missed her a little but it was nice to shop without her). Isn't Elizabeth adorable in her sunglasses and hat!?!
Friday, June 01, 2007
Hiking Harney with Dad
Andrew offered to take Elizabeth hiking on Memorial Day and took off with Mike, Lee, Michael, and Clay to the top of Harney with Elizabeth in tow. Everyone commented on how perfect she was all day and that she enjoyed the day more than anyone else! I enjoyed the day off by visiting Sharon in Wall with my sister and then stealing her and going shoe shopping! It was nice to have a day with just the girls (minus Elizabeth...okay I missed her a little but it was nice to shop without her). Isn't Elizabeth adorable in her sunglasses and hat!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was probably one of the funniest things I've seen! She looked so serious....definatley ready for her hike with the boys!! Such a macho girl!!! -Sarah
Post a Comment