Okay, I seriously had goosbumps while looking at all these pictures! I've never seen anything like it! We were just at Lake Tahoe during the big fire and we couldn't stop talking about how brave all those fireman are. We watched helicopters fly right into the fire and I'm sure they probably couldn't even see through all that smoke. Good luck to you out there Andrew, we will definately be thinking of you while you're in Hot Springs.
Andrew! This is Troy... you're crazy! Those are the coolest pictures I've ever seen. Make sure you stay safe so we can go pheasant hunting this fall again. See you back in V-town! We miss you guys
Wow!! I still can't believe how amazing those pictures are! You have to have some pretty big balls to fight a fire like that!! Kudos goes out to all the firemen!! Thanks for all they do!! :) -Sarah
3 comments:
Okay, I seriously had goosbumps while looking at all these pictures! I've never seen anything like it! We were just at Lake Tahoe during the big fire and we couldn't stop talking about how brave all those fireman are. We watched helicopters fly right into the fire and I'm sure they probably couldn't even see through all that smoke. Good luck to you out there Andrew, we will definately be thinking of you while you're in Hot Springs.
Andrew! This is Troy... you're crazy! Those are the coolest pictures I've ever seen. Make sure you stay safe so we can go pheasant hunting this fall again. See you back in V-town! We miss you guys
Wow!! I still can't believe how amazing those pictures are! You have to have some pretty big balls to fight a fire like that!! Kudos goes out to all the firemen!! Thanks for all they do!! :) -Sarah
Post a Comment