Well, I've finally done it ... I broke down and officially entered the world of motherhood. You'd think that having a 2-year old or even being pregnant with my second would've thrown me into this arena but in my mind, the ultimate act to officially be part of this club is owning a mini van.
I can now proudly say (okay, I'm not quite to the proud stage yet...) I OWN A MINI VAN and yes, I'm only 23...! It's taken some adjustment and I will admit that I've hidden my face at red lights and even purposefully walked by my new chariot in parking lots so as not to be seen hopping into my gold mini van... I just have to remember, there's no denying the practicality of our new vehicle and I'm sure one day I'll beam from behind the steering wheel!
2 comments:
Haha, you are so funny Christine! This post really made me laugh, especially since I'm starting to feel the same urgency of getting some type of larger vehicle with our #2 on the way! I will make sure and honk really loud if I ever see you driving around town. Did I mention that I'm pretty sure you are the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen?
I still can't believe that you have a mini van!! haha! That just is hilarious!!! We are getting old.... :) -Sarah
Post a Comment