Every year my Aunt Margaret and Rexanne set up a petting zoo and give pony rides for the West Blvd. Festival. I was able to help out for awhile this year and had a ton of fun. It's an absolute blast to be around the kids for the pony rides - I had a great day at the park! Here are a few pics of the set up and then some of my aunt and then me and my grandma.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
West Blvd. Festival
Every year my Aunt Margaret and Rexanne set up a petting zoo and give pony rides for the West Blvd. Festival. I was able to help out for awhile this year and had a ton of fun. It's an absolute blast to be around the kids for the pony rides - I had a great day at the park! Here are a few pics of the set up and then some of my aunt and then me and my grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such a good picture of you and grandma!! I love it!!! :) :) -Sarah
Post a Comment