I'm slowly realizing the take home lesson .... I needed a lesson in patience! Realizing God's timing is actually sometimes different than mine is something I've obviously struggled with lately.
"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials for we know that they are good for us—they help us learn to be patient." Romans 5:3, TLB.
3 comments:
I'm sure waiting is especially difficult when you get your mind set on an early arrival. I'm thinking about you guys!!
Christine... you look SO cute. I know i won't be that cute during my last few weeks. Anyway, good luck with everything, and I'm just a few blocks away if you ever need anything at all!!!
I can only imagine what you have went through!!! Just remember that everything happens for a reason. If you were suppose to have him early then you would have. He obviously wasn't ready quite yet so he is hanging out a little bit longer! He will be perfect in everyway and that just makes it even more exciting! Can't wait to see him!! Love you hon!! -Sarah
Post a Comment