

Despite the kids having raging colds (call me all the bad mom names you want...) we headed to Omaha to visit the zoo and spend a night in a hotel. Elizabeth was excited to "check-off" seeing all of the animals she cared about (bear, lion, duck, monkey, cow) and then she was over it... The gorilla pictured was funny - he ran up in front of Elizabeth, sat down, and stared at her - she ate it up! He even stuck his tongue out at her which she thought was hilarious!
The kids enjoyed the pool (to be honest the pool was too cold and they enjoyed the warm bath with mom more) and we actually all slept well in the hotel together (voice tone: sheer amazement!).
I left the Omaha wondering what others thought of our two doped up, feverish, glazed eyed children riding around in our double stroller.... On the flip side, Andrew and I had a blast!





1 comment:
YEAH!! So glad you guys got to go and everything turned out ok! I'm lovin Elizabeth's sunglasses! Those are so cute! She looked like she was having a blast! That gorilla is awesome!!!!! Even though they were sick I'm sure they enjoyed it and the fresh air was good for them! -Sarah
Post a Comment