Monday, January 12, 2009

And the others...

What about all the other pictures...? Here are the ones I love:

Yes, we Maloney's are known for our love of sleep! And we're PrOuD of it!

December 08 014

And maybe a little childish sometime...

December 08 073

Uh...?

December 08 090

My BF4Ever...

December 08 091December 08 077

My eyes can't decide what to stare at... bIg teeth or banana?

December 08 053

Don't forget the Christmas tears...

December 08 022

or the Christmas mess.

December 08 034

Oh! Can't forget Mike & Sam's infamous picture... Feel the love! (tad freaky, huh!) The ear muffs add so much Mike. Sam, I'd be worried!

December 08 026

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pics! I can't believe you took a picture of me while I was sleeping!! That pic of Mike and Sam is kind of freeky!! Haha! Guess we sure do know how to have fun!! Love ya!!