Next came Grandma & Grandpa who are always a BIG hit with the kids.
The time flew by without me taking enough pictures. We ate great food, played a few games of cribbage, tested out the new Wii numchucks, and just spent time together.
Elizabeth got roller skates (and all the gear of course!) from Grandma & Grandpa. She is thrilled and wants to wear them ALL the time! She also got ice skates which is Dad's favorite of all her gifts. They've already gone multiple times and she is actually getting really good. Pics to come!
Can't tell you how much I enjoy spending time with my family. I love the feeling of comfort and acceptance I feel when I'm with them! Tear... love you guys!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that I got to come out this year!! I had a blast! Thanks for everything! You are an amazing hostess!! :)
Post a Comment