Wednesday, April 15, 2009

On to March....

Since I am over a month behind with my blogging, I'll just throw a ton of pictures at you from the month of March. March always seems like such a slow month but looking back at our pictures I'm realizing I need to redefine my definition of slow...

March 012

Trying to entertain the kids while I work on MOPS. Alexander is more interested in sucking the ink out of markers rather than putting it on paper... Elizabeth was making a jewelry box but almost melted everytime she accidentally painted herself rather than the box... (And in the back of my mind I keep repeating... "you will enjoy art, you will enjoy art")

March 013

March 015

March 017

Germ-infested or not, my kids beg to go to the play areas in malls. This day we ventured North to meet up with my Aunt Barb. She now lives less than 2 hours away and yet I still haven't made it up to visit. :( Sarah was making a pit stop in Vermillion before heading to Texas so we all met and chatted for a couple hours.

March 016

Watch out Texas... her she comes!

March 022

The kids and I loved having Mr Samson (and Sarah of course!) at our house! Elizabeth is more in to cats but Alexander loves to chase Sam around and try his best to push all of the poor dogs buttons... Sarah stayed for a couple days before heading to Texas. I enjoyed every minute!!

March 047

Elizabeth insisted on taking "funny" pictures with me and I can't help but share this one. Her smile of the month is showing ALL of her teeth! Cracks me up every time!

March 023

Like I said, Alexander loves bikes! If he's not climbing on them, he's "fixing" them.

March 024

March 034

March 038

What else do you do on a Friday night with your best friend but bake??

March 040

Seriously these two kids are such a joy and so much fun!

No comments: