Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mini Vans, Carseats, and the Badlands

March 103March 104

I'm not sure if it was the ride with Aunt Sharon and Talon but after returning home from Rapid, Elizabeth continues to ask me for a mini van. "Mom, we need a van like Conner and Laeton has."

March 105

Slept completely through being unloaded and put inside! Very uncommon for either of my children.

March 106

Funny, in the car all they want is out. Inside, all they want is in...

March 111 March 114

Grandma brought over the ancient trike we all grew up playing with and Alexander loved it!! We forgot to load it in the car but now have something to look forward to on our next visit.

March 124

Every time I'm asked about the tourist locations in the Black Hills, I'm embarrassed to tell people I've never been to the Badlands. No longer. The weather was beautiful! These pictures we're not enhanced; the sky was a brilliant blue. Not necessarily my favorite but definitely an odd and amazing place to visit.

March 116

March 119 March 126

No comments: