Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family fun

Andrew had a scheduled week in Rapid City and we took advantage of every moment. The first weekend we celebrated Andrew's brother Michael's engagement. I had fun meeting Heathers friends and spending time with them. Before going to Rapid, I asked Elizabeth if she wanted to go see Kaylee (Heather's daughter) and Elizabeth's eyes lit up and she practically screamed, "Yeesss, my cousin!!" Super cute! Seems like I'm not the only one excited for the new additions to our family.

March 055

March 058

March 059

During our time in the hills, Andrew took advantage of the beautiful weather and went mountain and road biking with his west river classmates. He had a great time! The kids and I stayed busy visiting friends and family. I don't remember exactly what Dad and Alex were watching out the window but Alexander loves spending time here. We also found out he has a strange obsession with motorcycles... The kid is petrified of any loud noises except my brothers dirt bike! Makes mom a little nervous...

March 065

It was a ton of fun to take the kids on an actual hike (sorry, but its a completely different experience than east river!). Elizabeth loved jumping off rocks and climbing on the trees.

March 072 March 069 March 070 March 073

No comments: