Sunday, July 08, 2007

First trip to the beach









This last week Elizabeth enjoyed her first day at the beach. Mike's girlfriend Sam came to town for a little vacation and to come to the baby shower. We headed up to Sheridan Lake with Shirley, Thomas (who were visiting from MT), Sharon, Raedon and Laeton. The sun was really hot (despite years of my mother scolding me about sunscreen ... I decided to be an idiot and got pretty red!) but the water was nice and cold (after your skin went numb...). Elizabeth wasn't too sure of the sand and water at first but by the end of the day she was running around by herself and didn't want to leave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I can't believe how photogenic Elizabeth is. I'm almost 100% positive she's about to say Sam!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast!! Always nice to get away to the beach once in a while! You look awesome in your swimming suit. You make a beautiful pregnant woman!! -Sarah