….the day I used to blog about what we were doing this very day or even the next? My, I’ve gotten behind! To catch up, I’ll just have to bombard you with pictures and stories from the past two months. Sorry, but really, why else would you be visiting this site unless it was for that very reason? :) Thanks for that by the way.
Every day we get to spend with Anne is a day I am excited for. Kim’s daughter Anne is a perfect playmate for Elizabeth. She is a very laid-back, fun, and hilarious girl. I cringe though for Anne because Elizabeth is, at times, a very bossy and demanding friend… And here is where I feel it’s appropriate to apologize to any of my childhood friends because, I’m afraid, the girl and I have a thing or two in common…
On to a community health fair with Carrie and Conner (followed up by an amazing holiday dinner cooked by her mom!). The kids enjoyed the face painting, balloon animals, and horse ride. The expressions in this next picture crack me up! (Elizabeth: serious driver, Conner: along for a good ride, Alexander: not too sure about his sister’s driving skills)
Somewhere in all this catch-up blogging, I must shout out a Happy 22nd Birthday to my brother! (Please note the birthday balloon Elizabeth picked out especially for him… yes, it would be the pink princess balloon. This girl is getting smart. She knows the balloon will be hers after the candles are blown!) Love ya bud!
Next up, the annual Vermillion Fire Department/EMS Open House. It was weird to visit without being able to see Andrew manning a station. We did however get to visit firefighter Uncle Mike. (Sorry the pictures are so horrible. I will for now blame the camera. But after Christmas, when I hopefully get a new one, I will find something else to blame…)
Alexander doesn’t have his full-blown “Alex” grin here because he knows at any moment I will have to take him down from this glorious throne. The kid adores everything with wheels and to be in the drivers seat is near heavenly!!
Getting ready to paint. This picture is fun for me because the first picture I took of Elizabeth painting she wore this shirt. I’m proud to report that Elizabeth is becoming quite the artist!
No joke, they came up with this on their own… Although one day I might regret the craziness of letting the kids ride their bikes in our kitchen (as in the day we have a normal sized kitchen…), for now I will just enjoy the fun!
Alex is actually a great artist too. He loves holding his marker/pencil like his big sister and is very good at controlling his marker (not over analyzing at all here…).
But we do get a tad tired very easily…. Alexander is very good at bed time and even now with naps, he usually offers! This day he fell asleep half on/half off the couch.
Loving the playdoh birthday present from the Quams! This is something else that cracks me up. Elizabeth plays very nice and orderly with her playdoh while Alex is often found tearing up balls to throw across the kitchen and stomping on them. Can we say pink and blue?!
No comments:
Post a Comment