Southern Iowa that is. We couldn't resist dropping in on our Burlington peeps on the way home from Chicago. Great conversation with amazing family and of course good food and games!
Grandpa Dean and Grandma Irene are such a huge blessing to Andrew and me. They are very encouraging, loving, and supportive of our family. We always look forward to our living room visits and meals together. Great stories and lots of laughs!
I'll be honest. I'm not a huge fan of schnauzers... But Andrew's grandpa has owned 3 or 4 that I know of and Andrew's had 2. Buddy and Mr Samson started changing my opinions of the loyal breed but Anne (above) seals the deal! Anne is super sweet and adorable and we love her!
Grandma Horn graciously invited us to stay at her place for the visit and Uncle Ted & Aunt Barb had the whole family over for dinner and games. Short but always sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment