Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Saying our goodbyes...

Andrew will spend 8 consecutive weeks out of state doing 4th year externships. The first 4 weeks at OHSU in Portland, Oregon and the last 4 at Gunderson-Lutheran in La Crosse, Wisconsin.

September 09 046

Andrew is an amazing husband and wonderful father and I was not quite sure how things would flow without him around...especially without any family nearby... (More on this later but essentially I have AMAZING friends and family!) The original plan was for us to travel with Andrew to Oregon for 4 weeks but housing was a headache and we decided it would be best for the kids to stay put at home. It was probably a good decision because he logged I'm sure almost 100 hours every week he was there! (I realize I can be dramatic but this is honestly no exaggeration!)

September 09 050

September 09 051

September 09 052

Currently Andrew is on week 2/4 in La Crosse and completely in love with the area! It is his enthusiastic phone calls every day that make the separation totally worth it!! The kids and I are super excited to visit La Crosse this weekend!

September 09 048

No comments: