Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gods Country

Ahhh... Montana! Every time Andrew and I visit Montana, we seem to repeat over and over how we wish Vermillion was located in this gorgeous state. Andrews parents do such a wonderful job of taking us out and making sure we experience every part of Montana. We got to tube down the river, go boating, and of course hike. Andrew and Randy took Thomas (14) and Raedon (10) backpacking overnight. Raedon couldn't wait to get home to call his mom and dad to tell them all about it! While the guys were gone, Shirley and I took the younger kids out for pizza since neither Andrew or Randy appreciate pizza the way Shirley and I do! Elizabeth LOVED her first experience with a trampoline. If we ever couldn't find her, all we had to do was look outside and sure enough she'd conned one of the older boys to take her on the tramp!











Andrew had a blast skiing. Even Laeton gave skiing a shot! We had the entire lake to ourselves.... ah the benefits of being a pastors family. (no one goes to the lake on Mondays! :)) The guys went crawdad fishing/hunting (I'm not sure what you call it) and when we got home they had quite the feast.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go next time!! Please...can I can I can I can I !!haha!