Recently, I was asked to come work for a Nurse Practitioner in the local clinic and another clinic 15 miles away. The prospect of going back to work sent me on a tailspin once again debating whether or not working is something I should look in to right now. There's no
hiding that being a stay-at-home mom doesn't come natural to me and that I thrive from a work environment. Plus, I am interested in joining Andrew on the medical mission field some day but I will need experience for this to be possible... But on the other hand, there's all the reasons why I'm home now. One, and this is a big one, these amazing kids. Two, my amazing husbands crazy school schedule. Third, God is definitely using these past years to change me and challenge me to draw closer to Him and to rely on Him instead of myself. To not bore you anymore, I ended up realizing that being a stay-at-home mom
really is my calling and I
really do love it! The whole debate left me realizing how much I take for granted this opportunity to focus on my family and me and just how much it means to me.


These are the three faces I get to stare at every day - aren't I lucky?!
1 comment:
You are so lucky! You have an amazing husband and 2 wonderful kids!!! Enjoy each and every day!! Love you! xoox
Post a Comment