Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

October 011

Our MOPS group scheduled a day at a local pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, I was multi-tasking (yes... tsk tsk) and late (yes... common problem of mine) and I slammed my finger in the car door breaking the tip of my finger. Couple paper towels to catch the blood and we were off to have FUN.

(Yes, they were holding hands when I looked back! Too cute.)

October 015 October 014

October 024 October 028

First we played in the hay maze...

October 030

Then we rode behind a tractor to pick apples...

October 045 October 050 October 042October 060

October 066

And finally, THE PUMPKIN PATCH!

October 067 October 071

Found one mom. But, I have to pee...

October 085

(In my defense, outdoor peeing is difficult for me.

Trying to help a 3-year old is nearly impossible!)

Now back for pictures...

October 074

Why should I hold this mom?

October 079

Do what mom? Why?

October 082

(This is my favorite Alexander look. Translated it means, "Ooops, my bad. HeHe!")

October 101

... and finally we decided to SCREW the Christmas picture!

No comments: