Sunday, October 05, 2008

September happenings...

Andrew was trying out our new hiking child-carrier with Elizabeth and she insisted on staying in the pack. So, Andrew went on with his day fixing and trying out a new part on his bike. She loved it!

IMG_0088

Guess these sort of things happen when Dad's babysitting! (Actually, I'm surprised this didn't happen on my watch...) I'm pretty sure I've said it before in my blog but thank God Crayola makes non-toxic markers!

IMG_0091

IMG_0089

Happy Birthday Jack! Our friends' throw a birthday party every year for their son Jack (and this year for Carter too) the night before the Watermelon Carnival at our church. This means we get to play with the inflatable's before the carnival. Now Elizabeth asks me almost everyday if she can play with Jack in his "fun house!"

IMG_0093

The watermelon carnival was windy this year but a blast as always! Elizabeth was sooo excited for the cotton candy, until she got a stick. Then she decided it looked "icky" and I ended up eating the sugary mess! Alexander ate an entire bag of popcorn (yah, I know he's still too young for popcorn but I figure, I know CPR, right?)!

IMG_0100 IMG_0105 IMG_0108 IMG_0106

Yep, those are my forehead lines he inherited... He was mildly distracted from his popcorn by the juggler.

IMG_0111

It blows me away but my kids already fight like crazy! I can't imagine ways they'll find to torture each other once they get older...!

IMG_0084

IMG_0085

IMG_0086

No comments: