Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A change of plans...

My two week vacation in the hills was extended once Mike and Sam started encouraging me to work the rally for the 4th year at Harley Davidson. Long story short, I ended up working two weeks for Black Hills Harley Davidson for the 2009 Sturgis Rally. I worked underneath Sam in men's clothing. Sharon graciously watched my kids for a little under a week and then I met Randy & Shirley in Sheridan on a day off and they watched the kids for 9 days! The two week break was amazing and very relaxing (although I worked 130 hours in two weeks)! I was able to sleep, eat, read, and work whenever I wanted. Even though I enjoyed the time immensely, I really started missing Andrew and the kids! Thankfully the kids had an amazing time and didn't get homesick. In hindsight, I realized how much I love my life as a stay-at-home mom and am so thankful for my amazing husband and wonderful children!

July 09 123

I was so busy, I didn't take pictures until the rally was over and Mike took me and Sam out for dinner to celebrate.

July 09 124

No comments: