Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A day in the hills...

July 09 088

Mom and I took the kids to Sheridan Lake to play at the beach. Unfortunately, the sun decided to hide when we got there... Nonetheless, the kids loved building (or rather mom building) and destroying (or rather Alexander destroying) sand castles.

July 09 090

July 09 091

Before the storm settled in the hills, we met Sam and Mike at the Dairy Twist for dinner and mini-golf. They had just started rally hours at Harley (explains their matching shirts!). Elizabeth loved learning about golf but Alexander on the other hand could care less! He just loved running around hitting anything and everything with his club.

July 09 102 July 09 097

July 09 105

July 09 108 July 09 111

Not sure if I've officially announced on my blog yet, but my brother proposed to his girlfriend Sam this summer! I couldn't be more excited to have Sam join our family and I know she will be an amazing wife for my little bro!!

July 09 119 July 09 122

No comments: