Friday, May 20, 2011

Bike, bridges, flowers and s’mores!

April 11 114

Alexander is just about as tall as his sister and weighs near the same. It comes in handy when we need a spare t-shirt or pair of socks but when the bikes came out we quickly realized Alexander was due for a big bike like his sister. He couldn’t agree more! :) Andrew’s also thinking he’ll be ditching the training wheels as soon as we can convince him to try it out…April 11 115We’ve lived in LaCrosse almost a year and finally checked out the dam. I was so impressed a week later when Elizabeth was explaining the water system to me… apparently she listens to her Dad better than I do! :)

April 11 113 

April 11 062

Elizabeth had her first music concert and Andrew surprised us all by showing up (busy and on call) AND he bought her flowers. I quickly discovered how much more meaningful flower are when you see your little girl get a bouquet from her dad!April 11 064April 11 066April 11 069April 11 072

First campfire and s’mores of the year!

April 11 075April 11 073April 11 074

No comments: