Friday, May 20, 2011

Rebecca Louise

Because I am three months out posting these pictures, the stories will be short and sweet…Rebecca Louise 090Basically, Rebecca is an amazing baby! She cries when she needs to eat or burp and otherwise is content with either sleeping or just relaxing.

Rebecca Louise 111 I often debate in my head whether it is just me being experienced however always end up reminding myself that no, each baby has a different temperament. I settle with simply being thankful that my number three is so mild mannered.

Rebecca Louise 050 My parents stayed for a week and were AMAZING!! The kids loved cuddling and laughing with my Dad. They adore their Grandpa! Mom cooked, cleaned, organized, rocked, played, and read; definitely living up to her Super Mom status. Andrew was home those first few days and we slowly worked on setting up a routine. Elizabeth and Alexander were fairly distracted having Grandma and Grandpa visiting so a new baby wasn’t crazy exciting.

Rebecca Louise 102Rebecca Louise 095 Rebecca Louise 113

In the middle of the night I got up to feed Rebecca, walked in the dark living room and panicked because I swore there was a man sleeping on my couch. Remember I am blind without glasses… I reached for the blanket in my head convincing myself that it was just my imagination and sleep deprivation. Nope. Real live man who looked up at me and says, “Hey there sis.”  I thought for sure I would either throw the baby across the room or pass out. And then I immediately wanted to cry, so happy that my brother drove to Wisconsin for a surprise visit!

Rebecca Louise 115Rebecca Louise 119

No comments: