Mixed in with the snow we had a few nice days where we could get outside and blow off a little stink!
One morning I woke up to find an extra dog in Max’s bed…
The kids loved building bridges and other random structures with marshmallows and pretzels. Well, the honest truth is that Elizabeth built while Alexander snuck pieces to eat!
We have such great friends here in LaCrosse and enjoyed a Friday night with a friend for each of us in the family! Even little Rebecca had a friend. :)
We stole Andrew on a post-call Saturday morning and spent a few hours at the Children’s Museum. Going there with Andrew makes us all realize how much less fun we have without him!
It took a month but Alexander has really warmed up to his baby sister. He loves when I tell him how much she loves his singing and stories. (And I don’t even have to lie… Rebecca adores Alexander.) On this particular day, Alexander was showing her how he fixes the table with his toys.
Probably not a huge surprise to most but watching the eagles from Iowa online was a huge hit with Andrew and the kids. (I personally was not a huge fan of watching slimy baby birds eat fresh rabbit…) A few days after the eagle excitement, Andrew went backpacking with a friend. It took a few days but I eventually discovered that the kids thought he was going to check on the eagles!
No comments:
Post a Comment